Sunday, March 20, 2016

March Madness 2016

      No, I'm not talking about skiing during the month.  It's time for college hoops to wind down the season by playing tournaments to find the national champion.  Lots of upsets so far.   U. of California, at Berkeley-loser to U. of Hawaii-The Fighting Rainbows(?).
      Lots of buzzer beaters-those last second shots that end the game and reward the shooter's team with a victory, snatched from the jaws of defeat.  Read all about 'em manana as the roster for the Sweet 16 Lineup comes together.  The NCAA loves March Madness- so much money in the till.   How nice to support all those kids.  But I mean scholar/ athletes; I mean student athletes; I mean students; I mean future NBA team players; I mean college dropouts; I mean disappointed has beens.  What do I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden Hosts Island Nation Leaders

       In the first ever meeting among Pacific allies, President Biden hosted a tripartite meeting in Washington, DC. His goal: to indicate ...