Friday, November 13, 2015

What airline has a retro logo?

    What airline flies with a symbol of a hammer and sickle with wings painted on the fuselage?   Hmmmm?  Any guesses?
Answer:  Aeroflot.
     No it's not a joke.  Can you imagine; how silly of them.  But, hey, they're Russyan.
Let's conduct a survey of potential passengers on AEROFLOT.
Questions:
1. How much would you be willing to pay for a ticket:
     a.  10 Euros, max.
     b.    4 roubles, max
     c.  Are you kidding me?
     d. none of the above
2.  How much vodka is consumed by Aeroflot maintenance crews?:
      a.  1/2 liter/day
      b.   1 liter/day
      c.   2 liters/day
      d.    As much as I can steal
      e.    none of the above
3.   Have you flown on Aeroflot before?
       a. Yes, once was enough
       b. Twice, because I'm not very bright
       c. I tried, but the plane never showed up at aeroport
       d. Are you kidding me?
4.    Would you recommend Aeroflot to friends?
       a.  Never
       b.  Only to my enemies
       c.  Only to people who work in Kremlin
       d.  Only to Chechens
       e. Only to  W.A.D.A. staff investigators
5.   Would you fly at night on Aeroflot
       a.  only if I was drugged
       b.  only if given a liter of vodka
       c.  only if I was the pilot
       d.  only if Putin was the pilot
       e.   only if Garry Kasparov was the pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden Hosts Island Nation Leaders

       In the first ever meeting among Pacific allies, President Biden hosted a tripartite meeting in Washington, DC. His goal: to indicate ...