Thursday, February 24, 2022

Kyiv: Under Major Assault by Mad Vlad's Army

       So, now the world has to deal with another Russyan Mad Man: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, aka Raz-Putin. It's been 80 years since Europe had to endure a major land war(overlooking things in the former Yugoslavia which broke into 3 pieces a few years ago).  With modern technology in use on both sides of the conflict, with no safe places to hide anymore, the death and destruction soon to follow could dwarf this war like no other. President Biden will now accelerate all strategic economic sanctions against all Russyan sectors to include banking, trade, ordinary business, tourism, air travel, student visas, technology transfers, caviar, oil, gas, palladium, platinum, wood products, etc., to name a few.  It will remain to be seen what he does with the SWIFT accounting: will the President cut out Russyan participation in the global settlements ?  Some European countries want him to hold off so they can continue to pay for energy orders already in the pipeline.

         How convenient for the Kremlin to wait until the Winter Olympics were concluded in Beijing.  Certainly, Mr. Putin told Dictator Xi Jin Ping he would not spoil the scene in Beijing by invading little Ukraine during his party.  Can you imagine the stress added to athletes as they careened down the bobsled run knowing they might not have a home to return to in Kyiv? So, Mad Vlad has his "Big Day" when all the eyes of the world are on the leader of the largest country in the world where the ground is frozen solid for another 2 months.  The local vodka drinkers will have plenty of topics for discussion at their next gathering in a few hours.  The conversations would go like this:

Alexei: Sergei, can I pour you a double?

Sergei: Make it a triple, I can't believe the Little Turd in the Kremlin is actually doing this very stupid thing in Ukraine.  Doesn't he have enough to do here where we all live?

Alexei: I think I'll pour myself a triple.

Natalya:  What about me? Am I a nobody?  I want a triple-I;m stressed beyond the limit.  My cousin is a trucker and he delivers shit to the Donbass area.  Now he'll have to deal with the army which will commandeer all trucks to carry troops to all the Ivans in the field now.

Martina: My ex-husband, Igor,  is a general in the Army and he is on the move now.  Funny thing: he has a Ukrainian girl friend who he claims loves him dearly.  Now what?  Will he have to take her prisoner?  Give me a triple, too.  I need it, now.

Konstantine: Will he stir the dust around Chernobyl?  Could the dust drift into our own territory near Ekaterinaburg?  That wouldn't be good.  Give me a triple, fast.  I need to calm myself.  I might have to cancel my vaca to the Sochi beaches in May.  I have great plans: my own Ukrainian girlfriend promised me some Ukrainian "delights" and I don't mean caviar.  What to do?

Natalya: Too bad for you.  Just forget about all foreign vacations for 2022.  What we need is more vaccines to fight Covid infections.  That worthless shit that Vlad spread all over the Steppe only aggravated the spread of the virus.  Now America will cut us off.  More Russyans will die of Covid than artillery fire in Ukraine.  He is nuts, the Little Twerp.  Pour me another triple. And order out for some blini. 

Igor: How about some spanikopata? And maybe some spaghetti?  

Alexei:  Oh, forget it.  We won't be enjoying any "foreign" foods soon.  Our leader wants us to be completely independent, excepting relations with the yellow hordes down south.  We'll all be eating cow eyes and entrails ala Beijing by summer.  Pass me a triple, I'm empty.💋👾👿👫👄👯

      So, life in Russya continues as before: no real attachments to reality excepting that as it has always existed on the Steppes.

Have a nice WAR, Ivan.

War Leader and Pussy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden Hosts Island Nation Leaders

       In the first ever meeting among Pacific allies, President Biden hosted a tripartite meeting in Washington, DC. His goal: to indicate ...