Saturday, January 7, 2023

House Vote Update: Finally, It's Over

      The California Sleaze King McCarthy sold enough of his already compromised integrity to placate enough of his peers who are without any integrity whatsoever to become Speaker of the House of representatives. On the 15th ballot. His reign/role will be precarious as his procedural rules agreed to will make him an hostage to the right wing-nuts of a fractured party adrift in a sea of sinking ideas about governing.

        Trumpy called a couple of these wing-nuts to admonish their recalcitrance and they rolled over on the last ballot. The Phantom of Mar-a -Lago then went back into his 'Bat Cave' to drink more blood and tinker with the Batmobile. Perhaps he's prepping the vehicle for a quick campaign tour of Cuba, or Venezuela, or El Salvador. Or maybe to St. Petersburg where he can whip his 'Bro' with some birch switches to send them both into ecstasy. 💘💋💏💪.

       McCarthy will sleep peacefully once or twice then he'll wonder silently: "Why did I do this? Why did I have to endure this personal defeat, this humbling, tortuous path to the crown? I't not right. I've always paid my taxes; I went to school on schedule, and I have not abused children or dogs. Time will prove my record. Just watch it!"

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden Hosts Island Nation Leaders

       In the first ever meeting among Pacific allies, President Biden hosted a tripartite meeting in Washington, DC. His goal: to indicate ...