Thursday, November 19, 2020

Democrats in California: Do as I Say, not as I do

So, Governor Noisom goes to dinner in Napa/St. Helena at the tony resto. He gathers with his tribal admirers, prepared to ingesta $400/per diner meal. Wait, he has banned indoor dining. Wait, he issued new lockdown orders against gatherings of citizens in California, home to single party politics/politicians/ and single mindset thinking. Oh, wait, he's the Guv. He can do anything as he attempts a crawl to the hallowed halls of power in Washington, DC. Wait, he's upset theat Kamala harris, Vice-President-elect has beat him at his game. He is suffering the psychological effects of this situation. But, I digress. It's about dinner: well now the fallout has occurred. He must issue an apology. I, I, I, didn't think it would become known. Oh, wait. I didn't think somebody would tell all. Wait, I'm Guv. Who qwould dump on me? Enemies everywhere. But I'm in California: there are no Republicans here. I'm ashamed. I'm embarassed. Wait, I'm not embarassed. Yes, I'm Governor. Get Jerry Brown on the iphone, he'll know what to do. Call Willie Brown, he'll tell me what to do. Call Bill Clinton. No, don't call Bill Clinton. Call Hillary. Oh, damn.

1 comment:

Biden Hosts Island Nation Leaders

       In the first ever meeting among Pacific allies, President Biden hosted a tripartite meeting in Washington, DC. His goal: to indicate ...