No, I'm not talking about skiing during the month. It's time for college hoops to wind down the season by playing tournaments to find the national champion. Lots of upsets so far. U. of California, at Berkeley-loser to U. of Hawaii-The Fighting Rainbows(?).
Lots of buzzer beaters-those last second shots that end the game and reward the shooter's team with a victory, snatched from the jaws of defeat. Read all about 'em manana as the roster for the Sweet 16 Lineup comes together. The NCAA loves March Madness- so much money in the till. How nice to support all those kids. But I mean scholar/ athletes; I mean student athletes; I mean students; I mean future NBA team players; I mean college dropouts; I mean disappointed has beens. What do I mean?
Lake Tahoe, California's Alpine playground, is anchored on the west shore by Homewood/Tahoma, straddling two counties:Placer and El Dorado. The mayor of Tahoma posts information related to the area and items of interest to residents and visitors alike. Its goal is to be informative, humorous, and timely. Hope you enjoy the site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evan Gershkovich Speaks Out
The former prisoner of the Rus Federation will publish his story of arrest and imprisonment by the Kremlin this month. His interview was...
-
There's an NBA Final Game tonight-Game 3 of the Finals. The score stands at 2-0 with Knicks in the favored position. If they win ag...
-
Quote: "Of all the creatures that breathe and walk on the earth there is nothing more helpless than a man is, of all the earth fosters...
-
The Kremliin military operati0on in Ukraine ordered a continuing of the recent barrage of ballistic missiles sent to attack Ukrainian in...
No comments:
Post a Comment