It doesn't happen very often, but when it does-very interesting results. Sometime during the night, well after midnight, a "dream" grabbed hold of the deep asleep brain. More a 'nightmare' than a dream. The dark, human figure:faceless, silent, approaching my position/situation. The forested background, the dimly lit environment all contributed to a deep, deep psychic terror. I must awake to deal with this "Yeti", this Sasquatch" that surely had me marked.
From the primal regions of the brain came the first scream, then a second, and a third and then, and then the deputy Mayor gently lifted the pillow and brought me to consciousness. Despite believing I had resurrected myself, I was politely told, "No, I intervened for your own sake!" "And your mental health."
So where do these rare "dreams" come from? Who knows? Bad food? Bad JuJu? Bad 'Kharma'? Do I owe somebody some $$$$jingwah? I may have to consult a shaman and ask for an official interpretation. Then again, perhaps I'll Google the subject and read some opinions on the matter.
Fortunately, the dream was not the result of bad pharma/mixtures, but just high altitude stress, and maybe a bit too much hiking around the lake.
I'll sleep with one eye half open tonight, thank you very much.
Lake Tahoe, California's Alpine playground, is anchored on the west shore by Homewood/Tahoma, straddling two counties:Placer and El Dorado. The mayor of Tahoma posts information related to the area and items of interest to residents and visitors alike. Its goal is to be informative, humorous, and timely. Hope you enjoy the site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love Baseball?:Tonight: NY Yankees V. Boston Red Sox: Old Rivals at IT Again
The storied rivalry between 2 iconic clubs will take center stage tonight: Red Sox v. Yankees. This does not happen very often. For Weste...
-
There's an NBA Final Game tonight-Game 3 of the Finals. The score stands at 2-0 with Knicks in the favored position. If they win ag...
-
The Kremliin military operati0on in Ukraine ordered a continuing of the recent barrage of ballistic missiles sent to attack Ukrainian in...
-
So, the young Hero of Ukraine has sent a letter to the Grandpa of the Kremlin- Putin. He told him that this war "HE" is wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment